Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Belgium
Want a removal service that’s reliable without the high cost? Welcome to VanOne! Here at VanOne we’re passionate about our three core principles:
- Treating our customers’ belongings with as much care as if they were ours.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- And giving our customers the cheapest prices for removals to Belgium.
So click on the quote form, and before you realise it, you’ll be eating Belgian Waffles (or Brussels Sprouts if you’re on a diet) in the comfort of your new home.
Had a clear idea of what they offer, visiting there website. Everything was systematic, got a two-day window as it's a...in the last week
Perfect move. Very quick, easy and efficient. My items arrived in perfect condition and customer service was very...in the last week
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
87 Google Reviews
Your journey with us:It all starts when our experienced and cheerful driver first knocks on your door. Skilled in heavy lifting, he will help bring all your treasured items out of your home and load them with care into our state of the art van. Once everything’s loaded and all checks are complete, it’s off to Belgium we go!
We know we’re transporting your most valued belongings, so to put your mind at ease we’ll keep you updated throughout the whole trip, and we’ll even give you a courtesy call two hours before we arrive at the destination. This way you can get ready to unpack your TV and your favourite sofa.
Two hours after our call you’ll be greeted by the same cheerful driver, who’ll help you carry all your belongings into your new home. It really couldn’t be any simpler.
Documents you’ll need:
Filling in mounds of paperwork isn’t everyone’s idea of a good time, therefore you’ll be happy to know you’ll only need to fill in two forms for your move to Belgium: an insurance form – we will provide you with free goods in transit insurance, and CMR form (cargo movement) – we will give this to you on the day of your move.
How to prepare for removals to Belgium:
There’s a famous saying in the British Army, “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” The same is true when moving home. To ensure your possessions are secure and safe in transit, we recommend you pack loose items in boxes or in suitcases, and that you cover up any furniture.
If you require any packing materials for your removals to Belgium, please check our online store where you can order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the journey to Belgium take?
It’s very quick. Once he’s packed everything in, our driver will head directly for your new home. The average journey from the UK to Belgium is about 24 hours, so you’ll be sitting on your favourite sofa with a cup of coffee in hand in no time.
- Please be advised, moves from Scotland or Wales may take up to 36 hours.
- Orders that are smaller than the loading capacity of the removal van (<15 cubic meters) can take up to 5 days to deliver. For more details please click here.
How to get cheap removals from UK to Belgium:
Moving from the UK to Belgium can be expensive unless you select the right international removals company. Many people search for cheap house removals to Belgium online, hoping to find the best deal. Here are some things you should know about this market before selecting a removals company for your move to Belgium.
- Not all removals brands in the search engines are genuine companies. The highest ranking sites are often price comparison websites and middleman services.
- Your house or flat removals to Belgium could cost far more due to extra fees and commission charges, caused by the use of a middleman service.
- Speaking directly to a genuine UK removals company like VanOne is the best way to guarantee that you get a good deal on your move to Belgium.
Make sure you avoid the middleman fees when you move to Belgium
If you can spot a genuine removals company like VanOne from a price comparison or middleman site, you are sure to get a better deal. Here are some thing to watch out for while you search for international moving companies online:
- A genuine UK based company is required by law to appear on the Companies House register. It is quick and easy to search for the removals company name through this service. If they are not registered, the chances are they are not a real removals brand.
- Look at the images on the company’s website. An authentic business is much more likely to have real pictures of its staff and vehicles; a fake brand will use stock photographs instead.
Find the safest removals option for your move to Belgium
As well as being more expensive to organise your move through a middleman service, it can also be less safe. Cheap removals done by referral only often pass through a number of different locations and depots, and may be frequently loaded and unloaded. This increases the chance of something being lost or damaged. VanOne always travels from your old house in the UK directly to your new home in Belgium, so the risk to your possessions is greatly reduced. Plus, for your peace of mind, we have full Goods in Transit insurance.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We wanted to remind you why we’re different to other removal services out there. It’s because we put you first. Our three core values attest to this – here is what they mean to you: our fantastic service means you’ll find it’s a breeze to move to Belgium with us, our commitment to caring for your belongings as if they were ours means they will be completely safe with us, and our very cheap prices mean you’ll have more money in your pocket to buy something you really want. So what are you waiting for? Click for a quote.
Any other questions about removals to Belgium?
For any questions we haven’t answered, please visit our FAQ page. We’re certain you’ll find the answers there. You can also contact us online for free quotes and more information. VanOne specialises in European removals, including removals to Belgium. We transport your belongings quickly, safely and affordably.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
British Expats in Belgium – basic information about living in Belgium after you relocation When you move to live in…
How to get social insurance in Belgium after you move from the UK One of the very first things you…
Driving in Belgium – basic information for people who moved from UK to Belgium After you move to Belgium, you…
Life in the Biggest Belgium Cities after moving from UK Belgium is a small country, but do not let the…