Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Denmark
At VanOne, we offer the cheapest removal price from the UK to Denmark. But we realise it’s not just about price. It’s about peace of mind and simplicity too. So when you use us to move your treasured belongings,
- We will take as much care with them as if they were our own.
- We will also provide you with exceptional customer service, because we want to ensure your move is pleasant and hassle free.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating a Danish pastry and reading a Hans Christian Andersen novel in the comfort of your new home.
Your journey with us:
As soon as our driver arrives at your home, you’ll discover he is friendly and experienced. He’s also trained in heavy lifting, so he’s the ideal person to help you carry your possessions to our state of the art van, and to secure them safely inside. Once he’s packed everything, he’ll set off for Denmark!
We understand you’ll be concerned about your belongings. Don’t worry – we’ll contact you regularly during the journey and phone you when we’re two hours away, confirming our expected arrival time. The same friendly driver who helped to pack your belongings will be at your new home two hours later, helping you to unpack them again and carry them inside. Sounds simple? It is!
Documents you’ll need:
Filling in piles of paperwork is one of those things most people try to avoid if they can. So you’ll be relieved to discover, when you book removals to Denmark, there are only two forms you need to fill in: a CMR or cargo movement form – like an inventory form, the driver will give this to you on the day of your move. Insurance form – we offer free goods in transit insurance to all our customers, you will be sent a link to this after placing your booking.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army catchphrase that’s just as appropriate for people moving home as it is for soldiers! “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” So to keep your belongings safe and secure, remember to place loose items in suitcases or boxes and to cover or place padding on furniture.
If you need materials for packing items, you can find protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap in our online store.
How long does the journey to Denmark take?
Removals to Denmark are really quick actually. Once the driver has loaded all your belongings into the van, he will drive straight for your new home. The typical length journey from the UK to Denmark is just 24 hours, so you’ll be sitting on that comfy sofa again in no time.
- Please note: moves from Wales or Scotland can take up to 48 hours.
- Orders smaller than the capacity of the removal van (<15 cubic meters) can take up to 5 days to deliver. For more info please click here.
Get cheap house removals UK to Denmark online
If you are planning to move from the UK to Denmark, you will want to find an affordable and cheap removals service to take your possessions over to Europe. However, it is important to understand how the removals market works online, or you could end up paying too much.
- International removals brands are often beaten to the top of the search engine rankings by price comparison sites and middleman services. The middleman passes your lead onto a removals company, and charges a fee for the service to that company. To pay this commission, the removals service often increases the price of your move to Denmark.
- The best way to secure cheap house removals UK to Denmark is to contact a genuine removals company like VanOne directly, and requesting a quote. There are no middleman fees, so you only pay for the service itself.
How to tell the middleman sites from the genuine companies
If you want to secure cheap removals for your removals to Denmark, you will need to know how to tell a genuine removals company from a middleman site. Here are some tips which should help you spot the difference between the two.
- Search for the company name on Companies House. This is an official register of UK businesses. A genuine international removals specialist will appear here.
- Look at the images on the removal company’s website. Genuine companies will show real pictures of their vehicles and staff, so you know exactly who is carrying out your move to Denmark – and how they are moving your belongings.
Choose the safest way to move your goods to Denmark
Moving to Denmark with a middleman service also means that your goods will be less safe during transit. The middleman passes your details to a third party service, often a logistics or shipping company. Your belongings could visit a number of different locations before arriving at your new Denmark address, which increases the chance that something will be lost or damaged. VanOne is a removals specialist, and we always move your goods directly from Point A to Point B. You can be sure that your property is safe with us.
Easy, Safe & Cheap removals to Denmark:
We thought we’d remind you why we’re special – it’s because we believe you’re special. That’s why we stick to our three core principles, because we know by doing so we can make your moving experience a hassle free and pleasant one. So here are what our values mean to you: our exceptional customer service means you will find it easy to move to Denmark with us, our commitment to treating your belongings with the utmost care means they will be one hundred percent safe with us, and our super cheap prices means it won’t cost you an arm and a leg to move. All this adds up to a service that is easy, safe and cheap. What more could you want? A Danish pastry, you say? Well then, click for a quote and we’ll get you to Denmark asap!
Any other questions about removals to Denmark?
For any questions we haven’t answered, please visit our FAQ page. We’re certain you’ll find the answers there. If you still cannot find the answer, contact us by email because we can help. Our friendly and helpful staff are on hand so that your removals to Denmark will go smoothly. Put your trust in VanOne.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Language One of the predominant components of Danish culture is language. Danish is the official language…
Finding a Job in Denmark as a Foreigner The European Free Movement of Workers agreement makes finding…
Driving Denmark conforms to European rules and standards. Each year the Danish Road Directorate publishes a leaflet…
How is it that the Danes have been ranked the happiest people in the world, every…