This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and VOGB Ltd — the provider of this website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the VOGB Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
means VOGB Ltd of Newman Business Centre, 2/2A Newman Road, Bromley BR1 1RJ, UK
“UK and EU Cookie Law” –
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by VOGB Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (https://www.vanone.co.uk/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of VOGB Ltd and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- [address moving from;]
- [address moving to;]
- [address of delivery of packaging materials;]
- [cubic capacity required to accommodate items subject to removal]
- [contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;]
- [financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;]
- [IP address (automatically collected);]
- [web browser type and version (automatically collected);]
- [operating system (automatically collected);]
- [a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);]
- [any other information provided voluntarily by the user;]
1. Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by VOGB Ltd for six months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- [providing removal service;]
- [delivering packaging materials;]
- [processing online payments;]
- [improvement of our products/services ;]
- [transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
- [transmission by API of financial information to the third party accounting/bookkeeping service provider.]
- [contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
2. Third-Party Websites and Services
VOGB Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, delivery of purchased services, payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that VOGB Ltd requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Links to Other Websites
7. Controlling Use of Your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and book available on the Website services you are required to submit certain Data.
9. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by VOGB Ltd (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.
- Data security is of great importance to VOGB Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- [Specifically we use the following systems:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- Server Vulnerability Management
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 12.4, you will be presented with pop-up message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling VanOne to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- This Website places the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie
||Session and security cookie
||Cookie consent status cookie
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
11. Changes to this Policy
VanOne reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.