Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Sweden
Want a secure, friendly and reliable removal service without having to pay an arm and a leg for it? You’ve come to the right place.
- At VanOne, we’re passionate about our values, because it’s by sticking to them that we’re able to deliver all the things you want from a removal service.
- For us it’s standard to deliver great service to our customers, to treat our customers’ posessions with care, and to offer the cheapest prices.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Swedish meatballs and listening to ABBA in the comfort of your new home.
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
Janie St John
A big thank you to VanOne for excellent service and particularly good communication with Martina who constantly...a month ago
I have only had the best experience with VanOne. When I was trying to move county I was shopping around and the prices...2 months ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
124 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:
As soon as you open the door to our driver, you’ll be greeted with a smile. He’ll be experienced and trained in heavy lifting, helping you carry all your possessions safely to the van and securing them neatly inside. As soon as that’s done, Sweden here we come!
Of course you will be concerned about the safety of your belongings. That’s why we reassure you with regular updates while we travel. When we’re two hours away from your new home, you will get a courtesy call telling you when we expect to arrive. When we get there, your familiar friendly driver will help you to unload your belongings and carry them into your new house. Can it be that easy? Yes it can – and it is!
Documents you’ll need:
No one likes filling in mountains of paperwork and the great news is, when preparing for your removals to Sweden, it couldn’t be easier as it relates to this – there are only two forms to fill in. The first is an insurance form: we offer free goods in transit insurance to all our customers and all you need to do to take advantage of this is complete the online form which we will email to you after you’ve made your booking. The second is a cargo movement form (CMR form) and the driver will give this to you on the day of your move.
How to prepare:
There’s an old saying in the British Army: proper planning prevents poor performance. The same holds true with moving. In order for your possessions to be as safe and secure as possible in transit, we recommend you put padding on any furniture and that you place all loose items in boxes or in suitcases.
If you need packing materials, do check our online store where you’ll be able to order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the journey to Sweden take?
It’s very quick. Once he’s packed everything in, our driver will head directly to your new home. The average journey from the UK to Sweden is around 36 hours, so you’ll be sitting on your favourite lounge with a cup of tea in hand in no time.
- Please be advised that when moving from Scotland or Wales it can take up to 48 hours to reach Sweden.
- If the items to be transported are less than the full loading capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters) it may take up to 5 days for delivery. For details please click here.
How to get the cheapest UK to Sweden removals
Moving to Sweden from the UK requires careful planning, especially if you need to keep costs to a minimum. Many people will start by searching for cheap international removals on Google, and selecting one of the top results. However, this is unlikely to give you the cheapest price. Here is how to find cheap house removals UK to Sweden.
- The top ranking sites for cheap international removals are often the price comparison sites and other middleman services. You can book your move through them, and they refer you to a third party removals company. They charge a fee for the referral, which will usually get passed on to you in the final price of your move.
- Contacting a removals specialist like VanOne directly is the best way to secure a cheap rate for house removals UK to Sweden. With no middleman, there are no fees.
How to spot a middleman service from a removals specialist:
In order to get that great deal, you need to be able to tell a fake removals brand apart from a real one. Here you can learn how to tell if a company is genuine, before you entrust your UK to Sweden move to them.
- Does the business appear on the Companies House website? This online database a legally required list of all UK registered companies. Search by business name to find director contact details, accounts history and other key information. If no information exists for that brand name, you could be dealing with a middleman’s fake site.
- Are the pictures on the company’s website authentic? Genuine businesses are happy to use photographs of their own vehicles and staff. A lead generation site, on the other hand, will be illustrated with impersonal stock photographs.
How to ensure a safe move from the UK to Sweden
The safest way to get your possessions to Sweden is to travel directly from A to B. However, through a middleman and a third party company (or several), you goods may travel from A to D, D to C, C to F, back to B… You get the idea! Cheap removals done this way usually involve complex shipping processes: and a whole lot of loading and unloading. This greatly increases the chance that something will get lost or damaged along the way.
On the other hand, dedicated removals specialists such as VanOne can transport your belongings directly, keeping risk to a minimum. Your possessions will travel in our vans from your house in the UK to your new home in Swede. They will always be covered by our comprehensive insurance policy, and looked after by a member of our own trusted team.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
What makes us special? You do. That’s why we strive to make your move pleasant and hassle free. We do this by sticking to our three core principles, which are: making your move easy, safe and cheap. Easy, because our customer service team bends over backwards to make sure you’re happy, safe, because our drivers do their utmost to look after your belongings, and cheap, because we give you the cheapest price on the market for removals to Sweden. So, if these values tick your boxes, click for a quote now.
Any other questions?
Something you are still unsure about? Please visit our FAQ page, where we’re sure you will find the answer.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Cost of living in Sweden is rather similar to what you’re used to in…
Pensions in Sweden Before describing the state of health care in Sweden, you…
Public Transportation in Sweden Driving in Sweden is not the preferred way to get…
Language Learning Swedish might be useful for establishing a social life in Sweden. It…