Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Poland
At VanOne, we offer the cheapest removals to Poland. But we recognise it’s not just about the price. It’s about peace of mind and simplicity as well. So when you use our service to move your treasured possessions,
- We take as much care with them as as if they were our own.
- We also provide you with exceptional customer service, because we want to ensure your move is pleasant and free of hassle.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating bigos (cabbage) and drinking Polish vodka in the comfort of your new home.
Moving from Poland to the UK? We offer return journey removals from mainland Europe to UK towns and cities. Request a quote and we will help you book your move!
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
For price I doubt that they will be beaten. Good service and everything was as it was promised.in the last week
Moved from Germany back to the UK. Very good value. Safe and secure transportation. Staff and driver very responsive...in the last week
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
273 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:As soon as our driver arrives at your home, you’ll discover he is friendly and experienced. He’s also trained in heavy lifting, so he’s the ideal person to help you carry your possessions to our state of the art van, and to secure them safely inside. Once he’s packed everything, he’ll set off for Poland!
For your peace of mind, we will update you on our progress as we travel, so you are reassured that your items are safe. When we are two hours away, we will phone you, confirming the time we expect to arrive. Two hours later, the same friendly driver will be at your door, ready to help you carry your belongings into your new house. Nothing could be simpler.
Documents you’ll need:
Paperwork required for removals to Poland is certainly much more extensive than it used to be before Brexit. Do not be dismayed, however, for we are here to help you comply with all the official requirements to achieve your Transfer of Residence status. This status is a necessity for residential removals, since failing to obtain it can – in the worst case scenario – cost up to 23% of the total value of your items (Import VAT).
We will only collect your goods after we receive the following documents:
- A copy of ID card or Passport.
- A certificate from the local council in Poland to certify residency. Alternatively, suppose the EU customs agent agrees, it might be enough for you to supply a document confirming that you are an EU resident or intend to become one, for example:
- If you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address
- Or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract.
- Or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. 12 months of council tax bills or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place and that you aim to remain an EU resident for at least one year.
- A signed authorization for the customs clearance agent to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
You must print and sign all the documents and have them ready for the driver in a large envelope. Please also supply completed documents electronically via the customer portal for verification.
On the day of collection your driver will give you a CMR form (a cargo movement form) to fill out, which is the last bit of paperwork we will need.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Poland.
How to prepare:
“Proper planning prevents poor performance.” This saying may originate from the British Army, but it’s very relevant for home movers as well. When packing your possessions, make sure you:
- Cover up or place padding on any furniture.
- Secure loose items by placing them in boxes or suitcases.
If you need materials for packing, you can find protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap in our online store.
How long does the journey to Poland take?
It’s very quick. Once he’s loaded the van, our driver will head directly to your new home. The average journey from the UK to Poland is approximately 30 hours, so you’ll be sitting on your favourite seat with a cup of tea in hand in no time.
- If you reside in Scotland or Wales it can take longer – up to 48 hours in some cases.
- When you are moving a small amount of belongings relative to the size of the van (<15 cubic meters) it may take up to 5 days for delivery. For details, click here.
Getting the cheapest deal on UK to Poland removals
When you are planning a move from the UK to Poland, you want to find a cheap removals deal. You may search online for the cheapest international removals service, and follow the top links to book your removal. But be warned: this could end up costing you more!
- The top links on Google tend to be price comparison sites and middleman services, not genuine removals companies. These lead generation platforms will pass your details onto a removals company – but you will pay more for your UK to Poland removals.
- You can actually find the best deal for Uk to Poland moves by contacting a removals company directly. VanOne makes sure you get a competitive and affordable quote: with no hidden middleman fees or charges.
Avoid the middleman fees for your relocation to Poland
Arranging your house removals to Poland or flat removals to Poland through a middleman company could be expensive. You need to know how to spot the fake removals brands from the real companies, so you don’t pay too much for your move.
- Check the Companies House register. It is a requirement for UK companies to appear on this list, so a genuine removals brand will be registered here. VanOne is a London based limited company and we are listed as company number 09500048.
- Examine the images on the removals brand’s website. Fake brands by middleman sites tend to use stock images sourced from a generic photograph library. Real companies like VanOne use genuine pictures of their own staff and vehicles.
How to choose the safest option for cheap removals to Poland
When you choose a genuine international removals company like VanOne, you can be sure that your goods will travel straight from your old UK home to your new property in Poland. Middleman companies often employ complicated logistics, so your goods visit several locations and depots before arriving with you. This increases the chance of loss or damage. VanOne will take care of your goods at all times, and deliver to you directly – at a low price.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
What makes us special? For a start, we believe you’re special, so we hold to our three core values, all which aim at making your move run smoothly. These values are as follows: giving you terrific customer service to make your move easy, treating your belongings with lots of care so you have peace of mind, and offering you the cheapest removal price on the market thus putting more money back in your pocket. Easy, safe, cheap. That’s us. Click for a quote now.
Moving to the UK from Poland
Many of our potential clients are searching for removals to the UK from Poland, and we can undertake those moves as well. If you are moving to the UK, either for business or for pleasure, VanOne will make sure your possessions are transported safely. We can collect your belongings from any major city or town in Poland, and move them to your new UK home.
To get more information about our Poland to UK removals service, use the quote form at the top of this page and let us know the details of your move. We will help you move quickly, and cheaply, to start your new life in the UK.
Any other questions?
If you have questions that we haven’t answered here, please check out our FAQ page. We’re sure you’ll find the answers there. You could also contact VanOne directly using our online contact form. Get in touch because we can offer you a free quotation. We can also answer any questions you may have. VanOne are your local specialists for removals to Poland. Trust your upcoming move to us. We will take your property safely from the UK to Poland, and we can also offer you a great low price on your move. Let VanOne take care of everything!
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Pensions in Poland If you are a pensioner, you need to inform the IPC…
Public Transportation in Poland Despite its long coastline, Poland has few passenger ferries. Driving…
Language Learning the language may be a great help in developing a social…
Cost of Living in Poland In proportion to avarge income, the cost of living…