Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Poland
At VanOne, we offer the cheapest removals to Poland. But we recognise it’s not just about the price. It’s about peace of mind and simplicity as well. So when you use our service to move your treasured possessions,
- We take as much care with them as as if they were our own.
- We also provide you with exceptional customer service, because we want to ensure your move is pleasant and free of hassle.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating bigos (cabbage) and drinking Polish vodka in the comfort of your new home.
Margalida Ferrer Mayol
They’re simply amazing! We moved from Manchester to Barcelona. The van left on Thursday and arrived on saturday...a week ago
Very competitive price, excellent service, amazing communication. I needed transportation to have my items moved...4 months ago
I would recommend anyone moving from UK to use VanOne, our driver Jarek was very friendly and helpful, thank you very...a month ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
80 Google Reviews
Your journey with us:As soon as our driver arrives at your home, you’ll discover he is friendly and experienced. He’s also trained in heavy lifting, so he’s the ideal person to help you carry your possessions to our state of the art van, and to secure them safely inside. Once he’s packed everything, he’ll set off for Poland!
For your peace of mind, we will update you on our progress as we travel, so you are reassured that your items are safe. When we are two hours away, we will phone you, confirming the time we expect to arrive. Two hours later, the same friendly driver will be at your door, ready to help you carry your belongings into your new house. Nothing could be simpler.
Documents you’ll need:
Filling in tons of paperwork isn’t most people’s idea of a good time, so you’ll be delighted to know you’ll only need to fill in two forms when you move to Poland: an insurance form (we offer it for free) and a cargo movement (CMR) form. The first form you’ll receive via email, and the second form you’ll receive on the day of your move.
How to prepare:
“Proper planning prevents poor performance.” This saying may originate from the British Army, but it’s very relevant for home movers as well. When packing your possessions, make sure you:
- Cover up or place padding on any furniture.
- Secure loose items by placing them in boxes or suitcases.
If you need materials for packing, you can find protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap in our online store.
How long does the journey to Poland take?
It’s very quick. Once he’s loaded the van, our driver will head directly to your new home. The average journey from the UK to Poland is approximately 30 hours, so you’ll be sitting on your favourite seat with a cup of tea in hand in no time.
- If you reside in Scotland or Wales it can take longer – up to 48 hours in some cases.
- When you are moving a small amount of belongings relative to the size of the van (<15 cubic meters) it may take up to 5 days for delivery. For details, click here.
Getting the cheapest deal on UK to Poland removals
When you are planning a move from the UK to Poland, you want to find a cheap removals deal. You may search online for the cheapest international removals service, and follow the top links to book your removal. But be warned: this could end up costing you more!
- The top links on Google tend to be price comparison sites and middleman services, not genuine removals companies. These lead generation platforms will pass your details onto a removals company – but you will pay more for your UK to Poland removals.
- You can actually find the best deal for Uk to Poland moves by contacting a removals company directly. VanOne makes sure you get a competitive and affordable quote: with no hidden middleman fees or charges.
Avoid the middleman fees for your relocation to Poland
Arranging your house removals to Poland or flat removals to Poland through a middleman company could be expensive. You need to know how to spot the fake removals brands from the real companies, so you don’t pay too much for your move.
- Check the Companies House register. It is a requirement for UK companies to appear on this list, so a genuine removals brand will be registered here. VanOne is a London based limited company and we are listed as company number 09500048.
- Examine the images on the removals brand’s website. Fake brands by middleman sites tend to use stock images sourced from a generic photograph library. Real companies like VanOne use genuine pictures of their own staff and vehicles.
How to choose the safest option for cheap removals to Poland
When you choose a genuine international removals company like VanOne, you can be sure that your goods will travel straight from your old UK home to your new property in Poland. Middleman companies often employ complicated logistics, so your goods visit several locations and depots before arriving with you. This increases the chance of loss or damage. VanOne will take care of your goods at all times, and deliver to you directly – at a low price.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
What makes us special? For a start, we believe you’re special, so we hold to our three core values, all which aim at making your move run smoothly. These values are as follows: giving you terrific customer service to make your move easy, treating your belongings with lots of care so you have peace of mind, and offering you the cheapest removal price on the market thus putting more money back in your pocket. Easy, safe, cheap. That’s us. Click for a quote now.
Any other questions?
If you have questions that we haven’t answered here, please check out our FAQ page. We’re sure you’ll find the answers there. You could also contact VanOne directly using our online contact form. Get in touch because we can offer you a free quotation. We can also answer any questions you may have. VanOne are your local specialists for removals to Poland. Trust your upcoming move to us. We will take your property safely from the UK to Poland, and we can also offer you a great low price on your move. Let VanOne take care of everything!
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Marzanna and Wianki If you are moving to Poland from UK you should know about two traditions…
Pensions in Poland If you are a pensioner, you need to inform the IPC (International Pension Centre) to…
Public Transportation in Poland Despite its long coastline, Poland has few passenger ferries. Driving in Poland can…
Language Learning the language may be a great help in developing a social life in Poland.…