Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Croatia
Want a reliable, secure and friendly removal service without having to pay an arm and a leg for it? You’ve come to the right place. At VanOne, we’re passionate about our values, because it’s by sticking to them that we’re able to deliver all the things you want in a removal service.
- For us it’s standard to deliver great service to our customers.
- To treat our customers’ possessions with care.
- And to offer the cheapest prices.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Pršut (dry cured ham) and drinking Rakija (herbal spirit) in the comfort of your new home.
Searching for removals from Croatia to the UK? VanOne can complete your move quickly, safely and for a great low price. Request a quote online now!
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
The only reason I give them 4 stars is because of the driver who was super helpful and polite. He was professional and...a month ago
They transported my belongings from Rome to Edinburgh. It was super easy to book the service online, honest price and...4 months ago
Outstanding service at a great price. They were on time and delivered the service they promised plus went the extra...4 months ago
Easy to book the removal from France back to our storage lockup in the UK, good communication from Danielle in...4 months ago
Aggregate Rating 4.4 / 5
207 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:
As soon as you open the door to our driver, you’ll be greeted with a smile. He’ll be experienced and trained in heavy lifting, helping you carry all your possessions safely to the van and securing them neatly inside. As soon as that’s done, Croatia here we come!
Naturally you’ll be concerned about your belongings. Don’t worry – we’ll update you regularly as we travel, and when we’re two hours away from your new home, we’ll phone you to let you know when we’ll be there.
Two hours later, the same friendly driver who helped to pack your possessions will arrive, ready to help you unpack them again and carry them inside. It really is that simple!
Documents you’ll need to move to Croatia:
Moving between the UK and EU is not the paperwork-free experience it used to be before Brexit. The reason for that is reintroduction of borders and customs to all transport. There’s quite a few documents required in order to relocate under the Transfer of Residence status and be exempt from import VAT (at the rate of 25% of the value of transported goods). We will gladly help you with your post-Brexit removal to Croatia and advise you on the basic paperwork required by the customs officials; however the documents have to be completed by you to be valid.
We will only be able to collect your goods after receiving the following documents:
- Identity card or Passport copy.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK for at least 12 months certified by the Croatian Consulate in the UK (e.g. Council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
Other than the documents above you will also need to fill out the CMR form but you will receive it from our driver on the day of your move.
Good news! Until 4th June 2021, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Croatia to certify residency.
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Croatia to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Croatia.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army saying that’s equally useful for anyone moving home: Proper planning prevents poor performance. When packing your belongings, make sure you: protect furniture by covering or placing padding on it and secure loose items by placing them in boxes or suitcases.
If you need materials for packing, you can check out our online store where you’ll find heavy-duty shrink wrap and protective blankets.
How long do the removals to Croatia take to complete?
It’s really quick actually. Once the driver has loaded all your belongings into the van, he will drive straight for your new home. The typical length journey from the UK to Croatia is just 36 hours, so you’ll be sitting on that comfy sofa again in no time.
- For moves from Wales or Scotland, travel times can take up to 48 hours.
- With orders that are smaller than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery can take up to 5 days. For more details, please click here.
How to find the cheapest removals to Croatia from the UK
Are you planning a move from the UK to Croatia? You’ll need an international removals company who can transport your possessions safely into Europe, and deliver them to your new home. VanOne knows that many people search on Google and the other search engines for cheap house removals. However, we also know that this method of finding removal companies could actually cost you more.
- Middleman services and price comparison sites often rank more highly than national and local businesses. These sites generate leads and pass those leads onto third party companies – for a fee. Your ‘cheap’ removals to Croatia deal could actually cost more, as those commission charges are usually passed onto the customer.
- Contacting a removals company like VanOne for your house and flat removals to Croatia is actually the best way to get a competitive price, with no hidden fees.
Avoid the middleman fees when booking your Croatia move
Learn how to spot a genuine removals company from a middleman’s lead generation ite, and you could save a fortune on your move to Croatia. VanOne has some tips so you can tell the real businesses from the fake ones.
- Does the business appear on the Companies House database? This UK service lists all registered companies, so a genuine international removals firm will be found here.
- Are the images on the company’s website real, or from a stock image library? Removals companies such as VanOne will use their own photographs of their actual staff and vehicles, so you can see who will complete your Croatia move for you.
How to find the safest international removals to Croatia
Moving to Croatia is cheaper when you contact the removals specialists at VanOne directly, and it can also be safer for your possessions. Third party removals firms used by middleman companies are often shipping and haulage firms, who treat your goods as cargo. Everything may be frequently unloaded and loaded at different locations before it arrives with you. This increases the chance that something may be lost or damaged. VanOne travels directly from your UK house to your new home in Croatia, minimising the risk. We also have comprehensive Goods in Transit insurance, giving you additional peace of mind.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We provide a simple and efficient removal service to our customers, but we don’t stop there. All our customers are special, so to make sure your house move goes without a hitch, we abide by three core values. What they mean to you is, your move will be easy because of our great service. It will be safe because of us taking care with your possessions. Finally, it will be cheap because we believe in charging fair prices. What more could you want? Click for a quote right away.
Removals from Croatia to the UK
Are you moving to the UK from Croatia? Maybe you are starting a new life in Britain, or perhaps you are moving for work. Whatever the reason, VanOne can make the move possible because we cover Croatia to UK removals as well. Our removal drivers make sure they never travel empty so we move customers’ goods between mainland Europe and the UK.
This keeps our costs low, and we pass those savings on to you! VanOne is the team to choose for affordable, simple and straightforward removals to the UK from Croatia. Get a quote and book your Croatia-UK move online.
Any other questions?
If we haven’t answered some of your questions about our removals to Croatia, please check out our FAQ page. The answer is sure to be listed there. VanOne are UK based removals specialists. We guarantee great service and affordable, safe removals to Croatia. You can get a free quote when you contact us online, and you can also book your move right now.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Bus The bus service is one of the many alternatives to driving in Croatia. It’s relatively inexpensive, however,…
Settling in Dubrovnik, Zagreb or any other Croatian city is much less troublesome since the country’s admission to…
Language In Croatia they speak Croatian (Hrvatski). Although learning this language can be a long and…
Moving to the country you might want to know that you are entitled to…