Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Slovenia
So you’re moving to Slovenia? We can help.
- At VanOne we not only offer the cheapest removals to Slovenia.
- We will also provide you with top notch customer service.
- And take the utmost care with your belongings. It’s part of our three core values after all.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Carniolan sausage and drinking honey liquor in the comfort of your new home.
Everything went good (all got picked up and arrived safe and sound really quickly from GER to UK) and the driver was...a week ago
Had a clear idea of what they offer, visiting there website. Everything was systematic, got a two-day window as it's a...a month ago
We chose VanOne because they had the best price and an amazing costumer service. Once we had a question they always...in the last week
Amazing service, fantastic customer support team. We recently moved from southern Spain to Graz, Austria and the whole...in the last week
Aggregate Rating 4.4 / 5
94 Google Reviews
Your journey with us:It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to our state of the art van. Being trained in heavy lifting, he will ensure your items are loaded and secured carefully. Once everything is neatly packed, it’s destination Slovenia!
Of course you’ll want to know your belongings are safe, so we will keep you updated throughout our journey. Two hours from your door, we’ll let you know our estimated arrival time; two hours later, the same driver who helped you load your belongings will be on your doorstep. He will help you unload your belongings and carry them into your new home. Sounds easy? It is!
Documents you’ll need:
Completing piles of paperwork isn’t most people’s idea of a fun time, therefore you’ll be relieved to know you’ll only need to complete two forms for your move to Slovenia. The first is a goods in transit insurance form – we provide you with this insurance free of charge. The second is a cargo movement form aka CMR form – sort of like an inventory form that you will fill in on the day of your move.
How to prepare:
Remember the British Army’s catchphrase: Proper planning prevents poor performance! To keep your possessions as secure and as safe as possible during transit, we recommend you pack loose items in suitcases or boxes. Place padding on furniture, or cover it up.
For great prices on packing materials such as protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap, just visit our online store.
How long does the removals to Slovenia take?
It takes 28 hours on average to drive to Slovenia from the UK. So not long at all. Our driver will simply load all your belongings into the van and head straight for your new house – and you’ll be drinking coffee from your favourite mug in no time.
- If you reside in Wales or Scotland, it could take 48 hours for delivery.
- If your goods take up less than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery could take up to 5 days. For more details on this please click here.
Find the cheapest deals on removals UK to Slovenia
Moving to Slovenia from the UK requires the help of a specialist international removals service. If you are planning to move to Slovenia, you will be hoping to find cheap removals to Slovenia with a reliable and reputable company. However, you should know a couple of things before you book your move, or you could end up paying more than you need to.
- Price comparison sites and middleman companies often outrank the genuine removals companies in the search engine listings. They may claim to offer cheaper deals, but they actually pass your details onto a third party removals service. Commission is charged for this service – which may well be passed on to you!
- It is actually far cheaper to arrange house removals UK to Slovenia directly, as there are no hidden fees and costs. Cut out the middleman and contact VanOne.
How to avoid middleman fees when moving to Slovenia
Make sure you don’t get hit with extra charges for your removals UK to Slovenia. Learn how to tell the genuine removals companies like VanOne from the middleman’s lead generation sites, and you can secure yourself cheap removals for your house or flat.
- Check the Companies House register for the brand name. And UK company is legally required to appear on this official list, so an authentic business will be found here. Fake brands will be missing from the list, as they are actually part of some other company.
- Look at the images on the removal company’s website. You can tell easily whether the pictures are of real vehicles and people, or whether they have been found in a stock photo library online. Genuine companies are happy to show their assets off.
A safer way to move to Slovenia from the UK
Booking your move to Slovenia through a middleman site is often less safe. You don’t deal with the removals company directly, and you have very little say over how your goods are handled. Third party removals companies often transport your goods using complicated logistics processes. Your possessions could end up being passed through warehouses and depots, and being handled by multiple people and businesses.
VanOne is a dedicated removals specialist offering direct moves from the UK to Slovenia. We travel straight from your old house in the UK to your new home in Slovenia, so there is very little chance of loss or damage to your belongings. Put your trust in our removals team for a cheaper and safer move to Slovenia: contact VanOne today.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We provide a simple and efficient removals to Slovenia to our customers, but we don’t stop there. We consider all our customers to be special, so to make sure your house move goes without a hitch, we abide by three core values. What they mean to you is, your move will be easy – because of our great service, safe – because of us taking care with your possessions, and cheap – because we believe in charging fair prices. What more could you want? Click for a quote right away.
Any other questions?
Something you’re still not sure about? Please visit our FAQ page, where you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Your journey with us: It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to…
Your journey with us: The journey starts as soon as our experienced, friendly driver arrives. He will help you carry your belongings to…
Social Life in Slovenia Slovenia has everything – beautiful countryside, cultural heritage, plenty of sporting…
Social Insurance and Health Care in Slovenia In Slovenia the health…