Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Slovenia
So you’re moving to Slovenia? We can help.
- At VanOne we not only offer the cheapest removals to Slovenia.
- We will also provide you with top notch customer service.
- And take the utmost care with your belongings. It’s part of our three core values after all.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Carniolan sausage and drinking honey liquor in the comfort of your new home.
Moving from Slovenia to the UK? VanOne is the team that can take you from Slovenia to any UK town or city, with great service and low prices guaranteed.
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
The price VanOne offers is very attractive. The driver was professional and arrived on time for both the loading and...2 months ago
My removal was from London to Lyon. I had a rather good experience with this company. They were good at communication...a week ago
I booked with VanOne because their website is relatively much more informative than websites of other companies. All...a week ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
230 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to our state of the art van. Being trained in heavy lifting, he will ensure your items are loaded and secured carefully. Once everything is neatly packed, it’s destination Slovenia!
Of course you’ll want to know your belongings are safe, so we will keep you updated throughout our journey. Two hours from your door, we’ll let you know our estimated arrival time; two hours later, the same driver who helped you load your belongings will be on your doorstep. He will help you unload your belongings and carry them into your new home. Sounds easy? It is!
Documents you’ll need to move to Slovenia:
Since Brexit, removals to Slovenia from the UK are seen as a cross-border transit of goods. This means that the customs authorities will need extensive paperwork to grant your removal the status of ‘Transfer of Residence’. It is a necessity of post-Brexit reality for those moving to Slovenia from the UK, and vice versa.
Not attaining the Transfer of Residence status can cause import VAT (22% of the total value of goods) to be charged. Whether a transit qualifies as Transfer of Residence or not is the decision of the customs office in Slovenia.
The listed documents are required to enable the customs to make that decision and we’re not able to collect your belongings before the paperwork is complete:
- Identity card or Passport copy.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. Council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
The listed documents are required before the collection of your belongings. On the day of your move you will also receive a CMR form (cargo movement) to fill out.
Good news! Until 17th December 2021, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Slovenia to certify residency.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Slovenia to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Slovenia.
How to prepare:
Remember the British Army’s catchphrase: Proper planning prevents poor performance! To keep your possessions as secure and as safe as possible during transit, we recommend you pack loose items in suitcases or boxes. Place padding on furniture, or cover it up.
For great prices on packing materials such as protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap, just visit our online store.
How long does the removals to Slovenia take?
It takes 28 hours on average to drive to Slovenia from the UK. So not long at all. Our driver will simply load all your belongings into the van and head straight for your new house – and you’ll be drinking coffee from your favourite mug in no time.
- If you reside in Wales or Scotland, it could take 48 hours for delivery.
- If your goods take up less than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery could take up to 5 days. For more details on this please click here.
Find the cheapest deals on removals UK to Slovenia
Moving to Slovenia from the UK requires the help of a specialist international removals service. If you are planning to move to Slovenia, you will be hoping to find cheap removals to Slovenia with a reliable and reputable company. However, you should know a couple of things before you book your move, or you could end up paying more than you need to.
- Price comparison sites and middleman companies often outrank the genuine removals companies in the search engine listings. They may claim to offer cheaper deals, but they actually pass your details onto a third party removals service. Commission is charged for this service – which may well be passed on to you!
- It is actually far cheaper to arrange house removals UK to Slovenia directly, as there are no hidden fees and costs. Cut out the middleman and contact VanOne.
How to avoid middleman fees when moving to Slovenia
Make sure you don’t get hit with extra charges for your removals UK to Slovenia. Learn how to tell the genuine removals companies like VanOne from the middleman’s lead generation sites, and you can secure yourself cheap removals for your house or flat.
- Check the Companies House register for the brand name. And UK company is legally required to appear on this official list, so an authentic business will be found here. Fake brands will be missing from the list, as they are actually part of some other company.
- Look at the images on the removal company’s website. You can tell easily whether the pictures are of real vehicles and people, or whether they have been found in a stock photo library online. Genuine companies are happy to show their assets off.
A safer way to move to Slovenia from the UK
Booking your move to Slovenia through a middleman site is often less safe. You don’t deal with the removals company directly, and you have very little say over how your goods are handled. Third party removals companies often transport your goods using complicated logistics processes. Your possessions could end up being passed through warehouses and depots, and being handled by multiple people and businesses.
VanOne is a dedicated removals specialist offering direct moves from the UK to Slovenia. We travel straight from your old house in the UK to your new home in Slovenia, so there is very little chance of loss or damage to your belongings. Put your trust in our removals team for a cheaper and safer move to Slovenia: contact VanOne today.
Removals to the UK from Slovenia
Are you living in Slovenia and planning a move to the UK? Whether your move is for work, for education or for family, the UK is a great place to begin a new chapter of your life. VanOne offers fast, affordable and safe removals from Slovenia to the UK. You could soon be living your new life in Britain: request a quote for your move with the form provided above.
VanOne makes a point of offering removals between the UK and mainland Europe, because it allows us to prevent our vans from travelling empty. With reverse journey moves built into our logistics, we can keep the cost down, reduce our environmental footprint: and above all,w e can give you a fantastic low price on your move.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We provide a simple and efficient removals to Slovenia to our customers, but we don’t stop there. We consider all our customers to be special, so to make sure your house move goes without a hitch, we abide by three core values. What they mean to you is, your move will be easy – because of our great service, safe – because of us taking care with your possessions, and cheap – because we believe in charging fair prices. What more could you want? Click for a quote right away.
Any other questions?
Something you’re still not sure about? Please visit our FAQ page, where you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Your journey with us: It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to…
Your journey with us: The journey starts as soon as our experienced, friendly driver arrives. He will help you carry your belongings to…
Social Life in Slovenia Slovenia has everything – beautiful countryside, cultural heritage, plenty of sporting…
Social Insurance and Health Care in Slovenia In Slovenia the health…