Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Czech Republic
Looking for Cheap Removals to Czech Republic? Want a reliable, secure and friendly removal service without the high price? You’ve come to the right place. At VanOne we live and breathe our three values:
- To provide first class service to our customers.
- To treat our customers’ possessions with as much care as if they were our own.
- And to give our customers the cheapest removal prices in Europe – guaranteed.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be drinking Czech Pilsner and reading a Franz Kafka novel in the comfort of your new home.
Did you know VanOne also offers removals from Czech Republic to the UK? We can provide a fast and efficient removal service from your home to any British town or city. Request a quote online today!
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
I think their service is cheap. If anybody wants to move across Europe, I would recommend them . They are well ...2 months ago
Their prices are affordable compared to other removal services out there. The driver was polite. Overall, a very good...a month ago
I relocated from the UK to Sweden. I am very happy with their service. My items arrived within a few days to my new...2 months ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
275 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:It all begins when our friendly and experienced driver arrives at your doorstep. Trained in heavy lifting, he will help you carry all your treasured items out of the house and load them carefully into our state of the art van. Once everything is packed in, neatly and securely, it’s off to the Czech Republic we go!
For your peace of mind, we’ll keep you updated throughout the journey so that you know your treasured items are safe, and two hours from the destination, we will call to confirm our arrival time.
Two hours later, the same friendly driver will be at your door, ready to help you carry your belongings into your new house. It couldn’t be simpler.
Documents you’ll need to move to Czechia:
The times of easy removals from the United Kingdom to the Czech Republic, with no paperwork to think about, are now gone. Not to worry though: we’re here to guide you through all of the Brexit bureaucracy which moving abroad involves! Personal removals between third countries and the European Union happen under Transfer of Residence status; most of the required paperwork serves the purpose of persuading the customs officer that you qualify for that status. Failing that, there is a risk of paying the import VAT at the rate of 21% of the total value of imported goods.
We will need the following documents in order to collect your goods:
- A copy of ID card or Passport.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. 12 months of council tax bills or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
The above documents have to be prepared and handed over before your removal can commence. We will also need a CMR or cargo movement form – but this one the driver will hand to you to fill in on the day of your move.
Good news! Until 13th December 2022, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in the Czech Republic to certify residency.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in the Czech Republic to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in the Czech Republic.
How to prepare:
“Proper planning prevents poor performance.” This saying originated in the British Army, but it’s useful for movers too! When packing your belongings, make sure you:
- Protect furniture by covering or placing padding on it.
- Secure loose items by placing them in suitcases or boxes.
For great prices on packing materials, head over to our online store where you’ll find heavy-duty shrink wrap and protective blankets.
How long does the journey to the Czech Republic take?
It takes just 24 hours on average to drive to the Czech Republic from the UK. So not long at all. Our driver will help to load all your belongings into the van and head straight for your new house – so you’ll be drinking tea from your favourite mug in no time.
- For moves from Wales or Scotland, travel times can take up to 48 hours.
- For orders that are smaller than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery can take up to 5 days. For more details, please click here.
Cheap removals to Czech Republic from the UK – and how to find them
If you are preparing for moving from the UK to the Czech Republic, you may be searching for an international removals company online who can undertake that move. When you search for house removals to Czech Republic, you look for the cheapest deal.
However, the first companies you find in the search results tend to be price comparison sites, or middleman agencies, who take a commission for generating your lead. That cost will be passed onto you when you pay for your removal! Avoid this cost by choosing genuine international removals brands.
How to get the cheapest removals to Czech Republic
VanOne is a genuine removals brand, so you are guaranteed a fair price for your Czech Republic removals. Here are some tips to help you spot fake brands and middleman sites:
- Search the Companies House database and see if the brand is listed. Genuine international removals companies are registered here, plus contact details so you know who you are dealing with. Often the removals brands found on Google are not registered, because they are just lead generation tools which pass your details onto removal companies, for a fee.
- Examine the images on the removals site and see whether they are stock photographs from an online database, or genuine pictures. A real removals brand like VanOne uses its own vehicles and staff in all of its advertising.
Find a safe international removals company with VanOne’s help
You need a company for house removals UK to Czech Republic, and you need to know you can count on them. Often, middleman services refer removals clients to complex operations, where goods are passed through various distribution points and frequently stored overnight – or longer. However, a genuine removals brand like VanOne carries out removals directly. Your goods only travel from Point A to Point B! This is much safer for you, and it keeps costs down as well. Trust our cheap removals service for your move to the Czech Republic.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We believe you’re special. That’s why we stick to our three core principles, because we know by doing so we can make your move pleasant and hassle free. So here are what our principles mean to you: our exceptional customer service means you will find it easy to move to the Czech Republic with us, our commitment to treating your belongings with the utmost care means they will be totally safe and secure with us, and our super cheap prices means it won’t cost you the earth to complete your removals to Czech Republic. All this adds up to a service that is easy, safe and cheap. What more could you want? Oh yes, a Czech beer. Well then, click for a quote and we’ll get you to the Czech Republic right away!
Any other questions?
For any questions we haven’t answered, please visit our FAQ page. We’re certain you’ll find the answers there. You can also get in touch with a member of the VanOne team directly if you need more information. We pride ourselves on our friendly, helpful service. For house removals to Czech Republic with a company you can count on, choose the moving professionals at VanOne. Get your free quote online right now.
Removals from Czech Republic to the UK
Moving to the UK from the Czech Republic? VanOne’s professional movers offer services between Europe and the UK, so we can help you move to any British town or city. Moving is fast and simple with this trusted team of international movers. For more information on removals from Czech Republic, and to get a quote for your move, contact VanOne now using our handy online form.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Your journey with us: It starts when our friendly, experienced driver knocks on your door; ready to help you carry your belongings to…
Your journey with us: The journey starts as soon as our experienced, friendly driver arrives. He will help you carry your belongings to…
Pension The Czech pension system has three parts – a mandatory basic…
Public Transport in Czech Republic Prague has one of the best public transportation…