Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Slovakia
Want the cheapest price for your removals to Slovakia? You’ve come to the right place. Want a reliable, secure and friendly removal service? That’s us.
- At VanOne we not only offer the cheapest removals to Slovenia, we will also provide you with top notch customer service
- And take care of our customers items as if they were our own.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Bryndzove Halusky (potato dumplings) and drinking Kofola (Slovakian coke) in the comfort of your new home.
Searching for a team that can move you from Slovakia to the UK? VanOne is a professional moving service offering removals between the UK and Slovakia, including journeys from mainland Europe back to Britain.
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
If you are moving to Austria like me and looking for a good removals company, choose VanOne. Booking was easy,...3 weeks ago
I can only highly recommend VanOne, they offer a very good service at a reasonable price and the driver was very...2 months ago
A very professional and friendly service from start to finish. We will recommend VanOne to anyone looking to do a...a month ago
Well organised and good website to arrange moving our things from the UK to Italy. Well priced.a month ago
Aggregate Rating 4.4 / 5
217 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:Everything starts with our friendly driver’s arrival at your door. He is experienced and specially trained in heavy lifting. He will help you carry all your items to our state of the art van, making sure they are stored safely and neatly inside. Once that’s done, with a cheery wave he’ll set off for Slovakia!
Of course you will be concerned about the safety of your belongings. That’s why we reassure you with regular updates while we travel. When we’re two hours away from your new home, you will get a courtesy call telling you when we expect to arrive. When we get there, your familiar friendly driver will help you to unload your belongings and carry them into your new house. Can it be that easy? Yes it can – and it is!
Documents you’ll need to move to Slovakia:
Relocating from the United Kingdom to Slovakia requires a bit more paperwork, ever since Brexit happened. The reason for that is residential moves between the UK and EU are being processed only under the Transfer of Residence status, which comes with certain requirements from the customs authorities. It boils down to convincing the customs officer that it is indeed a house removal and not a regular import, therefore there is no need to charge you the import VAT rate (which would be 20% of the total value of goods).
To help with that we’ve assembled the basic set of documents that we will need you to supply us with at least a week before we proceed with your relocation:
- Identity card or Passport copy.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK for at least 12 months (e.g. Council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
The listed documents are required prior to collecting your belongings. On the day of your move you will also receive a cargo movement form (the CMR) to fill out.
Good news! Until 4th July 2021, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Slovakia to certify residency.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Slovakia to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Slovakia.
How to prepare:
There’s a famous saying in the British Army, “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” The same is true when moving home. To ensure your possessions are secure and safe in transit, we recommend you pack loose items in boxes or in suitcases, and that you cover up any furniture.
If you need packing materials, do check our online store where you’ll be able to order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the journey to Slovakia take?
The average drive from the UK to Slovakia is just 32 hours, so before you know it you’ll be relaxingin the comfort of your new home.
- If you are moving from Wales or Scotland, the journey could take up to 48 hours.
- When a removal vehicle is not loaded to full capacity (<15 cubic meters), it can take up to five days for delivery. Please click here for details.
How to find the cheapest international removals for your move to Slovakia
If you are preparing for a move to Slovakia from the UK, you need a reliable and affordable removals company to take your possessions from A to B. VanOne is a London based removals firm and we can assist with house and flat removals to Slovakia. We want to make sure that you are finding the best possible deal for your move: and not paying extra for middleman services that you do not need.
- When you search in Google for cheap removals to Slovakia, the highest ranking results are often from price comparison websites and middleman agencies. These may appear to offer great deals, but they actually charge higher fees to cover the middleman’s cut of the costs.
- It is almost always cheaper to contact a genuine removals company directly, because you only pay for the moving services and there are no hidden fees.
Cut out the middleman fees for your move to Slovakia
If you want to avoid paying too much for your house removals to Slovakia, you need to know how to tell the genuine companies from the fake removals brands. There are several ways you can tell the difference, including:
Checking the Companies House database to see if the business is registered. Genuine international removals firms based in the UK need to be registered, so you can quickly discover if you are dealing with a real company or not.
Visiting the company’s website to check the images. A real company will use images of its own vehicles and staff, while a fake brand will source its images from an online picture library – or via Google Images. Check out the website so you can see for yourself whether the images are authentic.
A safer choice for your UK to Slovakia move
Moving through a middleman service is expensive. It can also be less safe. Your goods may be passed through different logistics centres and depots, raising the chance of something being lost or damaged. As a dedicated removals company, VanOne only takes your goods from Point A to Point B. Be sure your that possessions are protected: choose VanOne for your move to Slovakia. Get in touch now because we could save you money on removals. Finally, we never compromise on quality or safety. This is why we are different from some third party companies.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
What makes us special is that we consider all our customers to be special too. In addition to providing a simple and efficient removal service, we strive to make it pleasant and hassle free as well. We achieve this by focusing on three core values. These are great service, safe removals and super cheap prices. Easy, safe, cheap. We think that about covers it. So click for a quote now.
Reverse journey removals: moving from Slovakia to UK
VanOne is much more than just a one-way service! We also support people who are moving from Slovakia to the UK. Our vans travel to and from mainland Europe. This allows us to offer our fast, efficient removals service between Slovakia and the UK. If you are making big changes in your life and setting up in a new country, the UK has a lot to offer.
VanOne will get the transition off to a great start with a stress free, affordable moving team. We will load up your belongings and move them safely to the UK. This leaves you free to enjoy the big adventure without worrying about logistics. Put your trust in VanOne. Get a quote for removals to the UK from Slovakia now!
Any other questions about removals to Slovakia?
If we haven’t answered some of your questions, please check out our FAQ page. The answer is sure to be listed there. You can also contact VanOne directly and get a free quote for removals to Slovakia. Trust the house removals specialists to complete your move quickly and affordably. We are a dedicated removals service providing removals to Slovakia. Your move will therefore be safe, simple and cost-effective.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
So you’re moving to Germany? We can help. At VanOne we not only..
Looking for a friendly and reliable removal service, as well as cheap..
Buying a House One of the crucial points of living in Slovakia is buying…
If you’re asking yourself “do I need visa to…