Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Estonia
Want a removal service that’s reliable without the high cost? Welcome! Here at VanOne we’re passionate about our three core values:
- Treating our customers’ belongings with as much care as if they were our own.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- And giving our customers the cheapest prices for removals to Estonia.
So click on the quote form, and before you realise it, you’ll be eating blood sausage and watching an Estonian weightlifting tournament in the comfort of your new home.
Planning a move from Estonia to the UK? VanOne provides a professional, speedy service with removals to the UK from Estonia - contact us for full details.
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
Danielle from Van One was just brilliant. Professional, knowledgeable and quick to respond. Great service. I had a...a month ago
I booked a removal with VanOne to move from the UK to Germany. After booking, I got quite scared reading some very...a month ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
230 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:It all starts when our experienced and cheerful driver first knocks on your door. Skilled in heavy lifting, he will help bring all your treasured items out of your home and load them with care into our state of the art van. Once everything’s loaded and all checks are complete, it’s off to Estonia we go!
Naturally you’ll want to know your possessions are safe, so we’ll keep you updated as we travel. Then when we’re two hours away, we’ll give you a friendly phone call to let you know we’re getting close.
Two hours later, you’ll open the door to the same driver who helped you load your belongings, and he’ll happily help you take them back out again and carry them into your new home. Easy!
Documents you’ll need to move to Estonia:
Residential moves in the post-Brexit era are carried out under the Transfer of Residence status. In order to be applicable for such status, you will need to provide quite a bit of paperwork. If the customs officer decides that your removal to Estonia doesn’t comply with the requirements of Transfer of Residence, it will be treated as a regular import and can be subject to import VAT at the rate of 20% of the total value of goods. Therefore, every bit of the paperwork listed here is strictly necessary.
We will need the following documents before we collect your goods in order to ensure a smooth removal:
- A copy of ID card or Passport.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. 12 months of council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
Other than the above documents, we will also need a CMR form (it’s a sort of inventory that you’ll need to fill in). Don’t worry though – the driver will have it with him when he arrives.
Good news! Until 13th June 2022, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Estonia to certify residency.
- Completed application for relief from customs duties.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Estonia to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Estonia.
You can also visit this government resource for more information about bringing personal effects to Estonia.
How to prepare:
Remember the British Army’s catchphrase: Proper planning prevents poor performance! To keep your possessions as secure and as safe as possible during transit, we recommend you pack loose items in suitcases or boxes. Place padding on furniture, or cover it up.
If you need heavy-duty shrink wrap or protective blankets, please visit out our online store.
How long does the journey to Estonia take?
Your belongings will be there in no time; our driver loads the van, waves you goodbye, and heads straight for Estonia. The average journey is just 56 hours from the UK.
- Please note: moves from Wales or Scotland can take longer
- Orders smaller than the capacity of the removal van (<15 cubic meters) can take up to 5 days to deliver. For more info please click here
How to get a cheap deal on removals to Estonia:
When you are planning on moving from the UK to Estonia, you will likely turn to Google in order to find a cheap deal. Unfortunately, many of the top results in the search engines are not genuine removals brands. Instead, they offer middleman services, or act as a price comparison website. They may seem to offer great deals, but you will pay extra for the middleman fees. To avoid this, you need to know how to spot a genuine removals brand.
Speaking directly with a real international removals company, such as VanOne, ensures you get a fair and competitive rate for your move. VanOne is a reliable, reputable London based moving service which delivers safe, cheap removals to Estonia for UK customers.
How you can cut out those middleman fees for your move to Estonia
It is not always easy to spot the genuine removals companies, but VanOne has created this guide to help you. These tips will help you get safe, cheap house removals UK to Estonia.
- Use Companies House to search for the name of the removals brand. A genuine UK to Estonia removals company will be registered in this database. VanOne is a registered UK company, so you can find our removals service in this list.
- Check the removals website carefully. A genuine company will use images of their own staff and vehicles, rather than stock images from the internet. There will also be a UK address, which you can check through Google to confirm that it belongs to a real company.
How to select a safe international moving company for your Estonia relocation
If you do choose a middleman or comparison site instead of contacting a firm directly, your UK to Estonia move could end up costing far more than it should. It is also a more risky way to move. Large chain companies often use logistics services to facilitate moves. Your goods pass through various companies, storage facilities and locations before arriving with you – and the risk of damage or loss is high.
On the other hand, choosing a company such as VanOne means your belongings will travel straight from A to B with no complicated transfers or long wait times. We guarantee a safe and affordable move to Estonia, with no fuss and no hidden fees. Contact us now.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
We wanted to remind you why we’re different to other removal services out there. It’s because we put you first. Our three core values attest to this – this is what they mean to you: our terrific service means you’ll find it’s a breeze to move to Estonia with us, our commitment to looking after your belongings as if they were ours means they’ll be completely safe with us, and our super cheap prices mean you’ll have more money in your pocket to buy something you really want. So what are you waiting for? Click on the right hand side of this page for a quote.
Removals from Estonia to the UK
With VanOne, you can also move safely and quickly to the UK from Estonia. Our removals service includes reverse-way journeys. We can collect your belongings from your Estonian home, pack them up and transport them over to the UK. For a free quote and more information on removals from Estonia to Britain, use the online form to reach VanOne now.
Any other questions?
Still have some questions about our removals to Estonia? Check out our FAQ page. We’re certain you’ll find the answers there.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
So you’re moving to Germany? We can help. At VanOne we not only..
Looking for a friendly and reliable removal service, as well as cheap..
Questions of social insurance, pensions and health care in Estonia are paramount when…
Language in Estonia Estonian is the official language of Estonia, but the North and South…