Get an Instant Quote
Removal to Spain from UK
If you’re like most of our customers that move to Spain, you want to get the cheapest possible removal price, but don’t want to sacrifice security or reliability. We’ve got you covered. At VanOne our three core values are;
- To provide fantastic service to our customers.
- To take the utmost care when moving their belongings.
- And to give them the cheapest price for a removal to Spain from UK.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating paella and listening to flamenco in the comfort of your new home.
Margalida Ferrer Mayol
They’re simply amazing! We moved from Manchester to Barcelona. The van left on Thursday and arrived on saturday...a month ago
Fantastic customer service from Danielle and the team; even after an error on my behalf they sorted it all out for me!...in the last week
Very competitive price, excellent service, amazing communication. I needed transportation to have my items moved...5 months ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
81 Google Reviews
Your journey with us:
It begins when our driver arrives on your doorstep with a smile, and a pair of willing hands, to help you carry your belongings. He’ll be experienced and trained in heavy lifting, and will make sure your items are loaded carefully into the van and secured safely. When everything is neatly packed, it’s next stop Spain!
Of course you’ll want to know your possessions are safe, so we’ll keep you informed of our progress throughout our journey. Two hours from your door, we’ll call to confirm the estimated arrival time. Two hours later, the same driver who helped you load your belongings will arrive, ready to help you unload them again and carry them into your new home. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? That’s because it is!
Documents you’ll need:
Filling in tons of paperwork is one of those things most people like to avoid. So you’ll be happy to know, removal to Spain from UK couldn’t be easier when it comes to this. There are only two forms to complete: 1) Insurance form: we provide you with free goods in transit insurance. 2) CMR form (cargo movement): like an inventory form. You will fill this in on the day of your move.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army catchphrase that’s just as appropriate for people moving home as it is for soldiers! “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” So to keep your belongings safe and secure, remember to place loose items in suitcases or boxes and to cover or place padding on furniture.
If you require packing materials for your removal to Spain from UK, just pay a visit to our online store where you can order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the removal to Spain from UK take?
Your belongings will be there in no time; our driver loads the van, waves you goodbye, and drives straight for Spain. The average journey is just 48 hours (removal to Spain from UK).
- For moves from Wales or Scotland, travel times can take longer
- For orders that are smaller than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery can take up to 5 days. For more details, please click here.
Find cheap removals to Spain from the UK
Moving from the UK to Spain is a very popular choice for retired people, and people seeking a sunnier climate. Many people from the UK will move to Spain for work or for pleasure. If you are considering your own move to Spain, follow this advice from VanOne and ensure you get the cheapest removals deal.
- When you search for cheap removals to Spain online, the top results are often price comparison sites, and middleman companies. These can work out more expensive, because the middleman charges a fee third party removals company – and they pass the cost onto you, the customer.
- It is almost always cheaper to contact an international removals specialist like VanOne directly. Booking your UK to Spain move with the company themselves cuts out those middleman fees, so you only pay for the move itself.
How to avoid middleman sites for cheaper removals to Spain
If you want the cheapest possible removals to Spain from the UK, book directly with VanOne. Here are some tips that will help you spot the fake middleman brands from the genuine companies, so you know you are dealing with the service providers directly.
- Check the Companies House register for the removals company’s name. All UK companies offering international removals are required to be part of this register. If the brand name is not returned by the search tool, there is a good chance it is a fake brand operated by a middleman to generate leads.
- Take a look at the removals company’s website. A genuine removals company like VanOne uses images of its own staff and vehicles to advertise its services. A fake brand will use stock images sourced from Google or an online image library.
Choose a safer removals method for your move to Spain
Moving with a middleman service can be expensive, and it might also be less safe. The safest way to complete a UK to Spain move is to travel directly from A to B: and this is what VanOne promises to do. Third party companies arranged by middleman often include complicated logistics processes in your move to Spain. The more often your goods are unloaded and loaded, the greater the chance of something being lost or damaged. Put your trust in a genuine removals specialist: book VanOne for house removals UK to Spain.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
It may be simple, but our service is special. That’s because we hold true to our three core values designed to make your house-moving experience as pleasant and problem-free as possible. Here, in simple terms, are what our values mean to you: easy, simple, cheap. It’s easy because of our stellar customer service, safe because of our commitment to taking care of your possessions, and cheap because we’re so efficient, we don’t need to charge you an arm and a leg. So then, click for a quote and we’ll get you to Spain right away!
Any other questions?
If you have any questions we haven’t answered here, please check our FAQ page. We’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for there.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Language Learning national language may be one of crucial points of diving into the social life…
Cost of living in Spain If you exclude the popular tourist destinations in the season, you’ll find…
Healthcare and Social Insurance Once you are registered to work in Spain and make National…
Driving in Spain Driving can become your favourite mean of transportation in Spain. There is spectacular scenery…