Get an Instant Quote
Removal to Spain from UK
If you’re like most of our customers that move to Spain, you want to get the cheapest possible removal price, but don’t want to sacrifice security or reliability. We’ve got you covered. At VanOne our three core values are;
- To provide fantastic service to our customers.
- To take the utmost care when moving their belongings.
- And to give them the cheapest price for a removal to Spain from UK.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating paella and listening to flamenco in the comfort of your new home.
Get a quote for Spain to UK removals with VanOne. We provide a reliable, affordable removals service to the UK from any Spanish town or city.
Our drivers don't shake hands anymore
because of Coronavirus
but we continue to deliver removals
across the European Union.
I think their service is cheap. If anybody wants to move across Europe, I would recommend them . They are well ...3 weeks ago
VanOne can be considered as a good International mover. Once I placed my order, the team was extremely helpful in...3 weeks ago
I got a proper idea of what they offer. Their website is informative. I am really thankful to the VanOne team for...3 weeks ago
Their prices are considerably cheaper. There was a good coordination. The team was quick in answering to my questions....4 weeks ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
259 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:
It begins when our driver arrives on your doorstep with a smile, and a pair of willing hands, to help you carry your belongings. He’ll be experienced and trained in heavy lifting, and will make sure your items are loaded carefully into the van and secured safely. When everything is neatly packed, it’s next stop Spain!
Of course you’ll want to know your possessions are safe, so we’ll keep you informed of our progress throughout our journey. Two hours from your door, we’ll call to confirm the estimated arrival time. When we arrive, the same driver who helped you load your belongings will arrive, ready to help you unload them again and carry them into your new home. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? That’s because it is!
Documents you’ll need to move to Spain from the UK:
Post-Brexit reality brought the increase of bureaucracy into cross-border movement. This is especially true for relocations, since in order to be exempt from all the fees and taxes of regular imports, removals to Spain after Brexit need to be qualified as Transfer of Residence by the customs authority in the country of destination. Regular imports can be charged with up to 21% of the items’ value, which is the import VAT rate in Spain, therefore the numerous documents we list below are necessary to conduct an affordable residential move.
Your removal can commence as soon as we receive the following documents:
- Identity card or Passport copy.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. 12 months of council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
There is one more form to complete – the CMR (cargo movement form). You will fill this in on the day of your move.
Good news! Until 13th July 2022, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Spain to certify residency.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Spain to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Spain.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army catchphrase that’s just as appropriate for people moving home as it is for soldiers! “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” So to keep your belongings safe and secure, remember to place loose items in suitcases or boxes and to cover or place padding on furniture.
If you require packing materials for your removal to Spain from UK, just pay a visit to our online store where you can order protective blankets and heavy-duty shrink wrap.
How long does the removal to Spain from UK take?
Your belongings will be there in no time; our driver loads the van, waves you goodbye, and drives straight for Spain. The average journey is just 48 hours (removal to Spain from UK).
- For moves from Wales or Scotland, travel times can take longer
- With orders that are smaller than the full capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters), delivery can take up to 5 days. For more details, please click here.
Find cheap removals to Spain from the UK
Moving from the UK to Spain is a very popular choice for retired people, and people seeking a sunnier climate. Many people from the UK will move to Spain for work or for pleasure. If you are considering your own move to Spain, follow this advice from VanOne and ensure you get the cheapest removals deal.
- When you search for cheap removals to Spain online, the top results are often price comparison sites, and middleman companies. These can work out more expensive, because the middleman charges a fee third party removals company – and they pass the cost onto you, the customer.
- It is almost always cheaper to contact an international removals specialist like VanOne directly. Booking your UK to Spain move with the company themselves cuts out those middleman fees, so you only pay for the move itself.
How to avoid middleman sites for cheaper removals to Spain
If you want the cheapest possible removals to Spain from the UK, book directly with VanOne. Here are some tips that will help you spot the fake middleman brands from the genuine companies, so you know you are dealing with the service providers directly.
- Check the Companies House register for the removals company’s name. All UK companies offering international removals are required to be part of this register. If the brand name is not returned by the search tool, there is a good chance it is a fake brand operated by a middleman to generate leads.
- Take a look at the removals company’s website. A genuine removals company like VanOne uses images of its own staff and vehicles to advertise its services. A fake brand will use stock images sourced from Google or an online image library.
Choose a safer removals method for your move to Spain
Moving with a middleman service can be expensive, and it might also be less safe. The safest way to complete a UK to Spain move is to travel directly from A to B: and this is what VanOne promises to do. Third party companies arranged by middleman often include complicated logistics processes in your move to Spain. The more often your goods are unloaded and loaded, the greater the chance of something being lost or damaged. Put your trust in a genuine removals specialist: book VanOne for house removals UK to Spain.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
It may be simple, but our service is special. That’s because we hold true to our three core values designed to make your house-moving experience as pleasant and problem-free as possible. Here, in simple terms, are what our values mean to you: easy, simple, cheap. It’s easy because of our stellar customer service, safe because of our commitment to taking care of your possessions, and cheap because we’re so efficient. We don’t need to charge you an arm and a leg. So then, click for a quote and we’ll get you to Spain right away!
Removals to the UK from Spain
Thinking of moving back home to the UK after a period of ex-pat life? Coming over to Britain to attend university, or for a work opportunity? Or maybe you are just planning to start a new life. Whatever your reasons for moving to the UK from Spain, VanOne can help with the practicalities.
We offer removals between the UK and Spain in both directions. Let our trusted team take your possessions safely across the English Channel and deliver them to your new address in the UK. VanOne guarantees low prices on all removals, and our fully insured drivers can be tracked at all times.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions we haven’t answered here, please check our FAQ page. We’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for there.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Language Learning national language may be one of crucial points of diving into the social life…
Cost of living in Spain If you exclude the popular tourist destinations in the season, you’ll find…
Healthcare and Social Insurance Once you are registered to work in Spain and make National…
Driving in Spain Driving can become your favourite mean of transportation in Spain. There is spectacular scenery…