Get an Instant Quote
Removals to Lithuania
If you’re like most of our customers that move to Lithuania, you want to get the cheapest possible removal price, but don’t want to sacrifice reliability or security. We’ve got you covered. At VanOne our three core values are:
- To provide superb service to our customers.
- To take great care when moving their belongings.
- And to offer them the cheapest price for removals to Lithuania.
So click on the quote form and before you know it you’ll be eating Cepelinai (rice potato dumplings) and watching a Lithuanian basketball match in the comfort of your new home.
Searching for removals from Lithuania to the UK? VanOne has that covered as well! We can move you quickly and safely from Lithuania to your new UK home.
I had chosen Vanone Service before as well. If you want a move without any hassle, choosing their service would be the...a week ago
I can only recommend VanOne as your international movers. Not only they are the cheapest, but they are also really...in the last week
I am so happy with the service. They were professional, on time and the driver was great. Customer service are very...a month ago
I would recommend using the VanOne service for delivery purposes. They give quick service and the staff is very...a month ago
Aggregate Rating 4.3 / 5
252 Google Reviews
Check our comprehensive
to learn everything you'd like to know about
VanOne European Removals
Your journey with us:It begins when our driver arrives on your doorstep with a smile, and a pair of willing hands, to help you carry your belongings. He’ll be experienced and trained in heavy lifting, and will make sure your items are loaded carefully into the van and secured safely. When everything is neatly packed, it’s next stop Lithuania!
We understand you’ll be concerned about your belongings. Don’t worry – we’ll contact you regularly during the journey and phone you when we’re two hours away, confirming our expected arrival time. The same friendly driver who helped to pack your belongings will be at your new home two hours later, helping you to unpack them again and carry them inside. Sounds simple? It is!
Documents you’ll need to move to Lithuania:
We’ve gathered a set of 7 documents in total to help you with moving your house to Lithuania. After Brexit, any removals out of the UK are performed under the Transit of Residence status, which grants exemption from import VAT. The paperwork required helps the customs authorities to make a correct decision in granting you this status.
In the worst case scenario the customs officer could consider your removal to be a regular import and charge the import VAT (21% of the total value of goods), therefore it is of utmost importance to diligently fill out all of the provided forms.
Your removal service can commence only after you’ve completed the below paperwork:
- Identity card or Passport copy.
- A detailed, signed packing list with the value, size and weight of each listed item. Please fill in all fields provided in VanOne Insurance Form.
- A document confirming that you are an EU resident or intending to become one, for example: if you live with your family in the EU, please ask them to complete and sign this template and provide a copy of their personal ID and a utility bill with the address; or if you are employed in the EU, please provide your EU employment contract; or if you have living arrangements in the EU, please provide a utility bill with your name and address on it or your tenancy agreement, or the property ownership deed.
- A UK certificate of residence or other evidence that you’ve lived in the UK at least for the last 12 months (e.g. Council tax bill or bank statements showing address).
- A self-certificate (please use this template) to inform the customs authorities that you’ve used the household objects at your usual residence in the UK for more than six months and that you won’t sell, rent or pledge them after receiving them in your new place.
We will also need a CMR form (a cargo movement form), but this one our driver will give you on the day of your move.
Good news! Until 13th July 2022, we temporarily suspended the requirement for all the below-listed documents:
- A certificate from the local council in Lithuania to certify residency.
- A signed authorisation for the customs clearance agent in Lithuania to act as your direct representative. A blank form will be supplied to you by VanOne after you confirm your booking.
If you want to speed up the process or find out more you might want to contact your local customs office in Lithuania.
How to prepare:
There’s a British Army saying that’s equally useful for anyone moving home: Proper planning prevents poor performance. When packing your belongings, make sure you:
- Protect furniture by covering or placing padding on it
- Secure loose items by placing them in boxes or suitcases
If you’d like to order packing materials for your move, feel free to visit out our online store, where you’ll find heavy-duty shrink wrap and protective blankets at great prices.
How long does the removals to Lithuania take to complete?
Not long at all. Once our driver has packed up the van with your belongings, he will head straight for your new home. The average trip from the UK to Lithuania is just 42 hours, so you’ll be sitting on your favourite reclining chair with a cup of tea in hand in no time.
- Please be advised that when moving from Scotland or Wales it can take longer to reach Lithuania.
- If the items to be transported are less than the full loading capacity of the removal vehicle (<15 cubic meters) it may take up to 5 days for delivery. For details please click here.
How to find cheap removals UK to Lithuania online
When moving from the UK to Lithuania, you need a reliable international removals company who can transport your goods safely to your new home. You also want the best deal possible. For this, you may turn to the search engines. However, you run the risk of paying extra for your move, unless you know how to spot the genuine removals companies from the price comparison sites and middleman services.
- A middleman services uses a website or web link to generate leads, and passes the leads onto removals companies. The fee you pay includes the charge for removals, plus the extra cost of the referral and commission
- Speaking directly to a removals service, such as VanOne, ensures that you get cheap removals to Lithuania with a trustworthy and reliable team of experienced movers.
How you can avoid middleman fees for your Lithuania move
There are some tips you can use to help you spot the genuine removals companies, and make sure you get the best deal. VanOne is here to help you get the cheapest removals to Lithuania, through a trusted professional team of movers.
- Look for the removals company in the Companies House database. All genuine UK based companies offering removals to Lithuania have to be registered. The listing will show the business history, and also the contact details. Therefore you can verify it is a real company.
- Check the images on the removals website. A fake brand will use stock images sourced from Google or a photo directory, while a real company – such as VanOne – shows actual images of the staff and the vehicles.
Find the safest removals company for your upcoming Lithuania move
If you choose a middleman service for your UK to Lithuania move, it may be more expensive and also less safe. Large removals chain brands often use complicated logistics to cut corners. Your goods could pass through many different locations and storage facilities. Each unloading and reloading puts your beloved possessions at risk of loss or damage.
Instead, choose a dedicated removals service such as VanOne. We travel directly from your pick-up point in the UK to your new place in Lithuania. There is minimal risk to you. We are also covered by full insurance for your peace of mind. Trust VanOne – call us now.
Easy, Safe & Cheap:
Why choose us? Firstly, because we believe you are special, and secondly, because we have three core values and stick to them firmly. What these values mean for you are: a safe and secure move, and a cheap move, and an easy and carefree move. These values are the foundation of our business. That is why we’re sure you’ll soon join the thousands of satisfied customers that have already used our service. Click for a quote now.
Moving from Lithuania to the UK
Looking for information on moving to the UK from Lithuania? VanOne can help you with that as well! Our movers undertake journeys to and from mainland Europe, facilitating moves into and out of the UK. Whether you are moving back to the UK after time away, or starting a new life here for the first time, we will undertake you move and ensure everything runs smoothly.
Any other questions?
If you have any further questions, please check our FAQ page. You’re sure to find the answers there. Answers to your questions can also be found when you contact VanOne by email and speak to a helpful member of our team. Put your trust in our removals specialists. We will complete your move to Lithuania quickly, and also for a great low price.
Contribution by Michael Pawlicki
Social Insurance and Medical care in Lithuania Lithuania’s National Health Insurance Fund (VLK) oversees medical care in…
Social Life in Lithuania Family comes before any other aspects of social life in Lithuania and,…
Finding a job in Lithuania as a foreigner might be difficult, but it most certainly is…
Driving Driving in Lithuania is not unlike driving in the UK. Drive defensively, expect the…